Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sorry I was OUT!

Hey everyone, I apologize for being out this past week!

It looks like this first 6 weeks has been a little bumpy, with my kids getting the flu and then with me sick Thurs and Fri. Hopefully the rest of the semester will be uneventful in terms of illness for my family and for yours.

Incase you are wondering, I was in the hospital Thurs. and left Friday morning. I had/have vertigo that the doctors feel is a result of being exposed to a virus (remember my daughter had the flu a week ago!). It's an awful, awful thing to have and I hope none of you EVER experience it!


We have a lot to cover in the week ahead with the Benchmark on Friday.
Here's my tentative schedule for the week.


Monday- Organic compounds test- you can use your poster! it will be short! You will then work on your new list of terms that are due on Thursday.

Tuesday- Focus will be exclusively on the plant and animal cell structures, you will draw them and do anaolgies to help you remember the more important organelles.

Wednesday- we will wrap up "cells" and begin cell transport. you will receive a packet that you will sketch your way through in order to reinforce the various types of cell transport.

Thursday- we will wrap up transport and review for your benchmark.

Friday- we will take your benchmark and then plant some seeds!