Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thank you for my gifts!

I want to thank all of my students that gave me warm holiday wishes as well as those that delivered those wishes with gifts. I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday and that Santa leaves something very special for each and EVERY one of you!

 We'll have a tough week when school starts back but I promise to make the most of the time we have left together.

Fourth Block- you need to finish up "Hot Zone" by the friday we return from break- that's Jan. 6th,  define 20 terms from part 3 and 20 terms from part 4. I'll do another writing prompt for you, I think that worked out well this last time.

Everyone else- go to the link I gave you for extra credit- read the material- your EOC's start on 1-12-12!!
Also do the regent's test prep site-it's terrific and will help you a lot.