Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Moving instructional information and videos to Google classroom during Covid-19

Hey everybody, starting March 31st you should check google classroom for your instructional work.

I'll be posting assignments and taking attendance through google classroom.
I've sent out invitations to all students so they can easily join their class.
The google classroom codes are also posted on the school web page associated with my name.

I plan to do virtual meetings through ZOOM - I'll set the times for each class and post that in your google classroom.  You should go ahead and make sure you can use Zoom as I'm sure most teachers will be doing this.  https://zoom.us/ent?zcid=3172

I hope you and your families are all well. We're going to do the best we can to make it through this year with our health and our minds intact!